Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Beginnings

My 50th birthday has passed and a new session in school has started.  Yeah!  I am finally starting my dissertation.

The picture book writing book critique group has analyzed my blog have given me good suggestions to improve and bring in more viewers.

*more color
*more information about what I do

So . . . . look for them in the future.

In addition to being a blogger and student, I am also a writer and teacher. 

I have finished critiquing several picture books for review site started by Darcy Pattison's book review blog at www.darcypattison.com. When the reviews are posted I will post a link from this blog.

In the future, there will be more book reviews, connections to various publication that I will be writing for and updates on my curriculum materials.

Please look at the blogs I follow, by clicking on my complete profile, to get a better idea of what I am all about!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment