Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2012

New beginnings Steps


This is part of my new beginnings.

I read in a section in Flylady this morning about her 50th birthday. Her 50th birthday included new beginnings as well.  Over this year, the question isn’t why me or why not me? , but HOW DO I MAKE THIS POSSIBLE?
The steps:

Faith/Love

Good health

Family connections

PhD

Writing

Online teaching



ONE STEP:

 A Dissertation, according to Encarta Dictionary: English (2012) “is a lengthy formal written treatment of a subject, especially a long paper submitted as a requirement for a degree. “ What the dictionary does not include is the definition of the dissertation process which is almost as lengthy as the paper.  The process included writing a premise, gathering a dissertation committee, writing a prospectus AND waiting for each to be approved before starting the dissertation.  However, as the saying goes if it were easy everyone would be doing it.  I intend to have the three letters PhD behind my name in a year and half. 



At it goes on . . . . .

Keep my Friend Kathy in your prayers as she undergoes surgery and my son as he goes out


No comments:

Post a Comment