Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Lazy Day reflection

I was able to read the entire newspaper today. I like to read the paper and we have it delivered on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They are the only days that I can spend time to read the paper. Since I do not have class assignments due today, I could examine the columns, travel and topics that I find interesting. I have always wanted to write a column for a newspaper or become a reporter.
Today’s newspaper topics relate to homeless teenagers, online education, China’s second child policy, travel and viewpoints concerning Christmas. I was also very pleased to see the nativity scene in many of the cartoons. I clipped those articles and will probably refer to them in the next week or so as I find time.

No comments:

Post a Comment