Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 18, 2011

EDUC 8842. Module 1

EDUC 8842: Module One
The course Principles of Distance Learning is to teach us how to work with students who take virtual classess.
This module had taught me about how to teach students in an online course.  I will be working on  a final vidoe project concerning Adult Learners in the Virtual University.
I am learning a lot about how to use technology in relation to curriculum instruction and design. I am taking this course and others like it because I know that online teaching is the future of education.  The other reason is that as a teacher I am using my voice a lot.
Curriculum and desing is a passion of mind and I want to use it to help train teacher and consult with medical and educational professionals concerning intervention and
transition in working with students who have educational needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment