Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Module Four: Reflection on Mind Map




I learn to use my new information in all of my areas of life.  It may sound weird, but in todays world technology is a way we accomplish a lot of things in our life.  I am the go to person in our family when we are trying to make things work in our family.  In addition, I write a lot about education, adult, elementary, and online education.  The main area is that I tend to use the internet a lot, especially through my iPad. 

When I do not understand what I am doing in a field or need a question I begin by typing my questions in a search engine or put it into a  into my ereader to see if it is any of my books.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    I also use networks in all areas of my life. In the professional field to help me look up resource information to write up lesson plans. In my personal life, I research information on health issues. I also utilize face book to connect with friends from high school. I do not own an iPad, yet! That is my next technology investment.

    ReplyDelete