Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Challenge; AKA My New Year's Resolution

This year I want to reestablish my writing career and begin my career once I achieve my Ph.D.

I know that is sounds funny, but I have read in several places that one way of starting is to assume the life has begun:

Anyway:

1. Health is the key word a to live by

2. Hour exercise daily/three day strength training

3. Relationship development skills

4. 12x12x12 Picture Book Challenge

5. Master Teacher Publication

6. Complete my graduate classes, prospectus and begin the dissertation process.

7. More self discipline

8. Writing goals

9. Technology acquisition skills and knowledge

The goals on this blog are general but they are specific in my journal entries. The big thing is to complete this and I especially want to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment