Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Week of the New Year

The first full week of the new year and passed.  I have been somewhat diligent in keeping up with my new year's goal.  However, there is a stumbling block, but I am confident that with some extra effort on my part that will pass.  There are just not enough days in the week.

The district I work for gave us a iPad to use for assessments.  I really like the iPad, more than I thought I would.  I have a net book, but it did not live up to it's hype and I am very disappointed.  I thought it would be really helpful.  In addition, to the extra bulk, power cord and slow speed, I just did  not like it.  the iPad has been a great surprise, it is small, the power cord light and very efficient.   I plan on saving up for an iPad and sell my net book.

I have joined the 12x12x12 picture book challenge. I am hopeful this will help me complete my backyard zoo picture book series.  The Master Teacher product manager has sent me the contact information and all I have to do is complete my C.V.  Of course I need this to apply for a couple online teacher positions.

The year is progressing. I hope that all of you are getting up to a great start this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment