Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 7, 2014

School is Back in Session

Today was the first day of public school for 2014-15 school year.  This year will be different because it will be better.  The students in the primary grades came today so they could become familiar with the rituals and routines of the school.  Always a good thing!!!

There are close to 600 books on my netgalley list and I have reviewed  48% of them.  This weekend I hope to raise that percentage by several points.  There are several good books on that list.  In adddition, I have 5 professional books that I intend to finish by the end of the month, plus a couple of bible studies.

Two of the books that I am really getting into, Daniel's Plan and The Seven Decisions, are my life books.  They are both making think about the decisions that I have made that have lend me to this point in my life.

Please help me pray for the backing I need to complete and pay for the last four classes of my post graduate degree in Educational Technology.  I really believe that technology is the key to having all children learn in the public schools.  One of these days, I intend to blog on that subject, acutally, I intend to blog on a varitey of subjects.  I hope to see a lot of comments.

Blogging helps to fulfill a goal in life.  I have always wanted to be a columnist in a paper who writes an open ed column on a variety of issues.  Some opinions I agree with and some I don't.  However, it doesn't say much about me or the columnist if I agree with everything.  Or simply agree because I like this columnist.

Hopefully you all a good day!

Take care and God Blees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment