Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First week in February



I have finished my January thoughts, but  I need to reflect on my journal and see what I learned last month, besides I need to care for myself before I can help others.  The world is such a funky place.

This week I will definitely finish my articles matrix and my course project.  I better it is due this week.  I don't have much time to get my proposal approved and I want to have it completed this month.  I guess it is a good thing it will snow so I won't be able to go up to the cabin.  

My matrix is coming together, it just needs to be typed up and I need to go through the proposal followed by submitting it to some friends/classmate who will critique it.'

IN addition, I will be posting some book reviews tomorrow (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment